About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Days 30 Poemas:: Day 9


I move my head
The world moves with my vision
And keeps moving when I stop
Back and forth
Until it settles
three seconds two late
a pendulum
Girlish giggles
and weezing coughs
Fire water
fuels my take off
This smoke brings clouds
to level of ground
And turns it into fog
And in this fog
I see shadows of other lost souls
It feels good
Now
For three seconds
As I turn my head
I'm not alone
Surrounded
by girlish giggles
and weezing coughs
please don't stop
I'm so happy
I could spin
I'm the shit
watch me put my face in the toilet
as I vomit away
my depression
seizing the reason for existence
and fucking it with the finger that doesn't give a fuck
When it comes
I swallow
And gargle
to spit this mouthwash
so when I leave this bathroom
again surrounded
by girlish giggles
and weezing coughs
i'll lose interest for anything real
Because reality is pain
So
of course
in an effort for pleasure
I drive myself insane

No comments:

Post a Comment