About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 Days 30 Poemas:: Day 1

So, a friend of mine is writing 30 poems in 30 days and has asked all writers to join her.
Here's Day 1.

"Black Hole"

there's a black hole in the middle of my mind
daily i circle it
eyes wide with something too close to love to be called fear
trying to avoid
this inevitable darkness
inch by inch i get closer
like slow sex
but without the passion
relaxing
only in moments
when drug induced vision
allows me to look and see light
then
i upchuck my fright
and end up right back in the same plight
there's a black hole in the middle of my mind
in it lies the questions of my existence
the blessings I find myself missing
sometimes i listen
and I swear I hear in it
my voice
yelling in a whisper
barely audible
that I have something so powerful
that it can change change.
Choice.
There's a black hole in the middle of my mind
Everytime I get too close
I lose reality
Slipping into uncertainty
Until I find an epiphany to grab onto
and help myself
pull myself out with it
There's a black hole in the middle of my mind
And I would stay on the outskirts all the time
If I wasn't so damn sure
that at the epicenter of that black hole
Lives a
beautiful
sweet
sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment