About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days 30 Poemas:: Day 7

Suicide

Destined to become the Sisyphus of my generation
Push
Pull
Lift
Strain against these insecurities
Shortcomings naturally bestowed upon me
And for every day I feel I get closer
three months pass where
hope sets
leaving me in the night
where all lights are artificially
Cold.
And so
shivering with the frost of time on my mind
I rest
Weary of staring down my reflection
And fighting the world
Just so I can keep looking
I rest
And yet
This rest
is so very temporarily insignificant
Can I not even remember my sleep state?
Can I not enjoy those precious moments inside my mind?
Alas,
It seems this isn't to be so..
And I feel this enervation settling in
Becoming cozy amongst the muscles of my mental
Feelings pass like shadows through a fog
But I can't seem to shake
this overbearing underlying
sentiment of fatigue...

No comments:

Post a Comment