About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

sexGod



whenever I'm around white people I feel like a God. Not just any god, but a sex God. But I have to be around a lot of white people to feel as such. I have to be in their neighborhoods, in their areas. I feel like a sex God come from distant places, places they have never been, to bless them with my presence. To make them feel.

Because whenever white people look at me. I can see them feeling.

whether it be fear or lust. i can feel their feeling emitting from them like the force after a collision. i can hear it like sonic booms after an airplane spreads reality and enters that speed which sound travels.

i can see myself in their eyes.

whenever i'm around white people I feel like a God. Not just any god, but a sex God.

No comments:

Post a Comment