About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fair Weather: The Reminder

Nalah E. Guevera January 12 at 6:41pm Report
So. Due to a couple of your actions (none dealing with me so please don't go there) my team has decided they not really tryin to work with you and they've left me as the messenger. Need details then ask me but knowin you, you don't. Be easy
Smash Williams January 13 at 12:39am
Lol, what actions?
Nalah E. Guevera January 13 at 12:43am Report
A couple of the women don't like your demeanor. Or your arrogance for that matter. And rad doesn't like the situation w/you and dev and to tell you the truth, neither do I. A lot poses concern for me, personally to but I will never be the one to have to work w/you so I'm over that
Nalah E. Guevera January 13 at 12:43am Report
*too
Smash Williams January 13 at 12:47am
What does my demeanor or the situation with devin have to do with the music??

Does anybody care about beautiful music anymore?
Or is it just me?

Smh.

I'm too through. I'll build on my own. Ya'll can watch.
Nalah E. Guevera January 13 at 12:50am Report
Ok. You know...... There's so much I have to say to you but I'm def just droppin it. I've tried to help you. I've been tryin to help you. STOP TRYNA KILL THE FKN MESSENGER. Too done with this shit
Smash Williams January 13 at 1:03am
Fuck anyone judging me. They don't know SHIT.
Tell them I said that.
AND FUCK DEVIN.
Goddamnit.

Like I SAID. I'll build on my own.

You heard the mixtape. I'm just getting started. Ya'll can watch.
Nalah E. Guevera January 13 at 1:05am Report
Lumumba. For the second time. Stop comin at ME. I've done nothin but try to help you and all I been gettin is shit from you and your silly woman. Stop that shit. Or take it else where. I DO NOT have time
Smash Williams January 13 at 1:08am
Don't insult my woman again to me. Ever. Or you can stop talking to me period. You know nothing about the shit we've been through together. Don't pretend to. K? Thanks.

And what's between ya'll is between ya'll. Nothing to do with me.
Nalah E. Guevera January 13 at 1:11am Report
Oh. I didn't insult her. Understand that first and foremost. And truthfully. I don't give a shit. I ONLY check up on you. I ONLY try to help you with your music. I DON'T talk to you cause you're full of bologna. And truth, you don't wan me to insult her but you allow her to insult me. That's stupid. And you must forgot who elle is. But uh.....yeah. This is too personal. I just came to drop the info. Give a fuck what you do with it. I just feel like you don't appreciate shit and I'm tired of receiving the bs you give me. Dead that. Its 2011. Bye. Be easy
Nalah E. Guevera January 13 at 1:12am Report
Oh. I didn't insult her. Understand that first and foremost. And truthfully. I don't give a shit. I ONLY check up on you. I ONLY try to help you with your music. I DON'T talk to you cause you're full of bologna. And truth, you don't wan me to insult her but you allow her to insult me. That's stupid. And you must forgot who elle is. But uh.....yeah. This is too personal. I just came to drop the info. Give a fuck what you do with it. I just feel like you don't appreciate shit and I'm tired of receiving the bs you give me. Dead that. Its 2011. Bye. Be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment