About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Friday, December 10, 2010

Existentialism

Gideon Wildflower here.

With one quote.

"When I see the blind & wretched state of man, when I survey the whole universe in its dumbness & man left to himself with no light as though lost in this corner of the universe without knowing who put him there, what he has come to do, what will become of him when he dies, incapable of knowing anything, I am moved to terror, like a man transported in his sleep to some terrifying desert island who wakes up quiet lost with no means of escape. Then I marvel that so wretched a state does not drive people to despair."

--Pascal

And one note.

C.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment