About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Stars When You Shine; You Know How I Feel

There are certain things that give me hope.
The knowledge that...
Everday is an opportunity for something new, something different.
And..
In 100 years nearly everyone who is alive today will have passed. Leaving a new generation in it's place. It's almost like the Earth takes a bath, and washes away the grime and dirt to be born anew.
I need to stop waiting for something to happen to me that will make my life meaningful, and go out and make it meaningful myself. That's the hope that a new day brings...

Blac

No comments:

Post a Comment