About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mirror

Reflections
show afflictions
so i stay away from mirrors.
Dont want to think about corrections
So ignorance is my protection.
But how do you avoid the bouncing of light refractions
I subtract myself and multiply everone else
Add a little Gucci, what society accepts
Divide that by the max number of times I'm alone
A little arithmetic
and my face is no longer my own.
So when mirrors come as mirrors tend to do.
I'll show them the same
And mirrors we'll be two.

Blac

2 comments:

  1. so i had to read this twice to get it.. but I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is an oldie. Definitely how I was feeling when I first came to Howard.

    ReplyDelete