About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

30 Days, 30 Poemas ..

Day 2:

Woman
why is it you can't see
that my body was made for you
and your beauty made for me

Hey, Hey baby, can I talk to you for a second?
Who taught you that you were meant to be fucked?
Stop.
Denial is useless
I've been watching you watching me watching you
for this entire train ride
You've expected me to approach you
You don't even question why that task falls upon me
Perhaps you secretly prefer it this way
Or do you recognize choice
Timshel
Thou Mayest
Why do you take a backseat in your own sexuality?
Shall I clamber into your open driver's seat?
Why is it that you don't see the value of your own noble steed?
Stop.
Denial is useless
If you knew the price(lessness) of your love
You'd, without hesitation, take the reigns that were made for your grasp
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
I was meant for your grasp

Woman
I wonder if you know
that I see infinity in the sway of your backside
Your desire resides in the unfounded depths of my chest
And your refusal to be aware
Pains me

Woman
do you know this pain bores into me
and turns my pleasure to boredom
Woman
You're turning my pleasure to boredom

Woman
You are not your fear.
You are not your confusion
Even in my boredom I can see that
Even in my boredom I can see you
Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment