About Me

Blac Garner
I'm seven different people. Six of them are dope ass rappers.
www.twitter.com/TheRealMcNigger

Gideon Wildflower
Most would call me a writer.. but most don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
www.twitter.com/GideonWildflour

We are both @APurpleUnicorn .

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Sonnet for Alia

Dear Muriel Alia Solomons,

'ere her sacred shadow lies cast down by the groom
The light by which we all should search reflected in the moon
Such seeking is no more than glance and glance where we begin
And I no more than seed of plant that has and knows no end
Oh Alia, dear Alia if all were right and fair
Then love would drip into your eyes befall'n from your hair
And all would sing the tunes that match the walk that is your dance
And silence would become so loud it fills the world with chance
But as it is when darkness falls we mourn when morning's due
Not knowing, nay not feeling, there's no me, no she, no you
The trees have told me secrets, the cold has shown me death
And all these natural wonders find solace in your breath
So my dear, whene'r you feel your heart has turned to stone
Know that life has writ' you this and you're never, ever alone



Best Regards,
Gideon Wyldflower

No comments:

Post a Comment